Elusive Fugitive Still On The Run
Escape artist Larry Chism seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Police say it's been sixteen years since they've had a confirmed sighting of the man who occupies a spot on the U.S. Marshals 15 Most Wanted Fugitives list. But investigators believe that if they could somehow identify the woman and child he was last seen with, they might finally be able to catch him.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Wears thick prescription glasses or contacts
- Wears baseball caps
- Birthmark on left thigh
Scars and Tattoos:
- right arm
- left arm
- under left eye
Traits and Habits:
- Known to frequent flea markets and auction
- Has worked as a laborer for a pipe company
- Served time in Vietnam
- Former editor of a prison newspaper, "The Phoenix."
- Has BA in accounting; three years of law school
- Convicted of operating drug ring with teen heroin addicts
- Joined a small charity organization called Christians United for People in 1990
- This escape artist is wanted out of Arkansas.
Chism reportedly traveled to Atlanta Georgia to sell his van in December 1990 after the U.S. Marshalls tracked him down to Charlotte, North Carolina.
He fled before authorities could arrest him.
Other Possible Locations:
- Chism may be following natural disasters to find work.
He has worked as a carpenter and a roofer.
He also likes to attend auctions and flea markets.
- Armed Robbery, Narcotics, Violation Age of Consent; Nov 09, 1978
Last updated December 16, 2011