After 22 Years, Indiana Sex Offender Still Running
Jaime Garcia pled guilty to seven counts of child molestation in 1986, and a judge let him out on bond prior to his prison term. When it came time for Garcia to pay the price for his sins, he skipped town. Garcia has been running from the law since 1987, and cops in Fort Wayne, Ind., need your help to put an end to his lawlessness before any more innocent children are hurt.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- He typically has a mustache.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Garcia is a very large man.
- He may have gray hair now.
- He has a metal pin/rod in his upper left leg, causing him to walk with a limp.
- He is right-handed.
- His left hand shakes.
Scars and Tattoos:
- Garcia has a surgical scar on his upper left leg, where he has a metal pin/rod.
- No known tattoos.
Traits and Habits:
- Police say Garcia uses cocaine and marijuana.
- He loves Mexican food.
- He eats refried beans with every meal, even with his eggs in the morning.
- He enjoys eating fresh walnuts, cracking them with his teeth or bare hands.
- He enjoys having his feet and back rubbed when he comes home from work.
- He likes pearl-handled guns (.45-caliber) and knives.
- He prefers cowboy boots over biker boots.
- His cowboy boots must be spit-shined.
- He's previously worked as a diesel mechanic, a chain-link fence installer and a truck driver.
- He may have a CDL under an alias.
- He enjoys fishing, camping and boating in the Big Sur and Santa Maria, Calif., areas.
- He will not give up his Mexican citizenship (because of property inheritance in Mexico).
- He only wears Timex watches.
- He drinks Coors beer.
- Cops consider him armed and dangerous.
- He prefers to drive Chevrolet vehicles.
- He attends Catholic church.
- He has high blood pressure and takes meds to keep it under control.
Other Possible Locations:
- El Paso
Last updated January 14, 2010