On Sept. 18 , 2000, Curtis Lee Brovold was charged with criminal sexual conduct but didn't appear in court.
Cops: Internet Rapist Flees After Arrest
After bailing out of a North Dakota jail, Curtis Lee Brovold fled before his court hearing Sept. 18, 2000. He was charged with criminal sexual conduct for allegedly luring a young girl to a hotel room and then raping her. Now police aren't sure where he is, but your tips could change that.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Scars and Tattoos:
- Brovold has a scar on his hand.
- He also has a scar on right forearm.
Traits and Habits:
- In the U.S. Air Force, Brovold received telecommunications training and work experience.
- Brovold is a computer technician.
- He is addicted to the Internet and spends lots of time in chat rooms.
Other Possible Locations:
Last updated February 10, 2011