Alleged Wife-Killer Evades Canadian Cops
After a domestic dispute got wildly out of hand, cops in Brampton, Ontario say Henry Morales strangled his wife to death.
Immediately afterward, he dropped their kids off with his brother and hit the road, never to be seen again.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Morales has been known to have medium-length, wavy hair, or short and spiky hair.
- Morales is typically clean-shaven.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- He has been known to wear a small, loop earring in his left earlobe.
Scars and Tattoos:
- No known scars.
- Morales has a barbed wire tattoo wrapping around his upper right arm.
Traits and Habits:
- When Morales speaks Spanish, he stutters or double-rolls his 'R's.
It's highly noticeable.
- He has dental veneers replacing his two front upper teeth.
- He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- He loves soccer and always roots for Brazil and Ecuador's national soccer teams.
- While in Canada, he was a big fan of the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team.
- He's a fitness buff, working out frequently.
- He has a nasty temper.
- He really enjoys 'pupusas', an El Salvadorian tortilla.
- He drinks beer.
- He once worked as a security guard for a major tire store chain.
- He's been known to find work as a handyman.
- He is considered very dangerous.
- Henry Morales is a native of El Salvador, as he was born in San Salvador.
He has family throughout Latin America, primarily in El Salvador and Ecuador.
Some members of his family, including his father, reside in America, as well.
After fleeing from Toronto to Juarez, cops learned that he'd gone to Acapulco before losing his tail.
Other Possible Locations:
- Central America
- Harris County
- El Salvador
- Cops believe Morales may be hiding out in Mexico, South America, Central America, or in the southern United States, possibly in Texas.
Last Known Locations:
Last updated December 10, 2009