New York City
Florida Murderer-Escapee Evades Cops For Decades
Nearly three decades after escaping from a work release center, Florida cops are heating up the manhunt for Phillip Donovan.
Though he's in his golden years, authorities in the Sunshine State hope to bring him back to justice with your help.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Scars and Tattoos:
- Donovan has a tattoo of a heart somewhere on his body.
- He also has the word "Joe" tattooed on his left arm.
- He has a panther tattooed on his right arm.
Traits and Habits:
- Donovan has worked in the Army in a clerical position.
- He's also been employed as a bartender, shipping clerk, delivery man and farm hand.
- He enjoys sports such as softball, baseball, billiards and swimming.
- He likes going to the movies.
Other Possible Locations:
- Belle Glade
- New York City
- Donovan has family living in New York City, though he has been spotted in the Miami and Belle Glades areas.
Last updated January 4, 2009