Francisco Alfonso Murillo
Game Of Pool Turns Deadly At Denver Bar
FBI agents desperately want to get their hands on a fugitive who has eluded them for nearly four years: Francisco Alfonso Murillo. They say "Ponch" shot and killed an innocent man after an altercation outside an Adams County, Colo., pool hall.
Now they need your help to put this accused killer behind bars.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Murillo could be wearing his hair closely-cropped or could have a shaved head.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Murillo has a glass right eye from a childhood fireworks injury.
Scars and Tattoos:
- Murillo has a scar on one of his hands.
- Murillo has tattoos on his left hand, right calf and right knee
Traits and Habits:
- Murillo could be hustling pool at bars.
- Agents say it is rumored that Murillo used to deal drugs and might be running with a gang.
- Murillo could be going by the nickname "Ponch."
Murillo was last seen at "The Game Sports Bar" in Adams County, Colo.
Other Possible Locations:
- Adams County
- El Paso
- FBI agents say Murillo has contacts in the Denver area and could have returned there. They say Murillo is also a Mexican national.
Vehicle To Look For:
- FBI agents believe Murillo could still be driving a 2000 silver Mitsubishi Galant possibly with Colorado license plate 982-GIP.
Last updated March 29, 2010