FBI: Manhunt On For 'Black Eyed Bandit'
While most bank robbers choose to hide their identity with masks or shades, the FBI in Kansas City, Mo., is looking for a peculiar bandit who has hit two area banks since March 2010. Agents say during both robberies, the man had bandages over his nose and two swollen bruises just beneath his eyes, leading agents to dub him the "Black Eyed Bandit." Now, agents are trying to determine whether the apparent injuries are part of an interesting disguise -- or a revealing clue.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Curly, dark hair; possibly a wig
- Sported a black goatee, which appeared fake
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- The Black Eyed Bandit had noticeable bruising below both eyes
- The Black Eyed Bandit had a bandage or white bandage covering his nose, which appeared swollen
- He wore clear plastic gloves underneath black leather gloves in first known robbery
- During second robbery, he wore bandages over each of his fingertips
Last updated October 15, 2010