Cops: Minn. Preacher Preyed Upon Young Girl
In the late 1990s, cops in Minneapolis say Jose Francisco Gomez committed atrocious acts against a young girl who he met through his church. Detectives began investigating him in 2006, and Gomez promptly hit the road. The illicit preacher is still on the run, and police need you to bring him to justice before he strikes again.
The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- He might have a mustache.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Gomez is a large man with a large frame.
- He has two moles on the left side of his chin.
Scars and Tattoos:
- He has a large burn mark/scar extending rom his inner right wrist to his elbow.
- His face is covered in chicken pox marks.
- No known tattoos.
Traits and Habits:
- Gomez is a preacher and a musician.
- He plays the piano and keyboard.
- He enjoys singing.
- He likes traveling.
- His favorite cars are made by Honda and Toyota.
- He loves food.
- He loves visiting, staying at and volunteering at different churches.
- He's very religious and a devout Pentecostal.
- He likes meeting new people and keeping a positive reputation througout the community.
- He's worked as a truck driver for a bread company, a BBQ company, and a recycling company.
- Cops say he enjoys male and female pornography.
- Cops say he likes perusing health magazines and books, searching for young female content.
Other Possible Locations:
- New Hope
- Kansas City
- Elk Grove
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- St. Paul
- Grand Prairie
- Pompano Beach
- Dominican Republic
Last updated January 20, 2011