New Disguise For Dangerous Accused Coke Kingpin
Elrick "Big E" Wynn, the alleged leader of a multi-million dollar cocaine crack operation in St. Petersburg, Fla., has been running from the law for 15 years. Now the U.S. Marshals Service is on his tail, and they say Wynn's changed up his appearance.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- May have a receding hairline or shaved head
- Wynn may have a full beard or be clean-shaven
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Wynn has a cleft chin dimple
- Wynn may be disguising himself as a homeless man with a scruffy beard and dirty appearance or as a woman with a wig and wearing women's clothes.
Scars and Tattoos:
Wynn has a tattoo that reads "The Wynn" on his left bicep.
Traits and Habits:
- Wynn is known to gamble at high stakes tables at casinos in Las Vegas, NV and Biloxi, Mississippi.
- Wynn plays poker.
- He likes to drive high-end SUV's.
- Wynn has family in St. Petersburg.
- He has boxed and worked out in the past.
- Last seen two years ago in Ocala, Florida.
- Wynn often wears a thick gold chain.
- Elrick Wynn is known to gamble. Deputy Marshals say Wynn may be frequenting high stakes poker tables in Las Vegas, NV and Biloxi, MS.
Other Possible Locations:
Last updated March 3, 2011