Madison County Cops Hunt Accused Killer
The Madison County Sheriff's Office is on the hunt for alleged murderer Roy Parmley. Investigators say Parmley committed the ultimate revenge against his ex-girlfriend and her daughter, 31-year-old Amanda Wiles. Authorities say the incident transpired after a break-up that Madison County Sheriff's Officers say ended in a horrible tragedy.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Traits and Habits:
- Could be driving semi-trucks
- Heavy drinker and smoker
- Brown hair, a lot of grey, normally wears in a ponytail
- Has dentures, may not be wearing them, did not wear them often
- Has a tattoo on his neck, behind his right ear
- Known to wear cheater glasses
- Has a heart condition, had a heart attack a few years ago.
Stopped taking heart medication and now takes fish oil
- Used to drive a truck for a trash company out of Indianapolis, Indiana for several years.
Has driven through Indianapolis, Ohio, Iowa and Wisconsin
- Most recently drove a semi-truck pulling a hopper trailer from Lapel, Indiana to Bloomington, Indiana
Parmley's residence 6900 block of west Sr-32 between Edgewood and Lapel.
Amanda's residence, where the murder took place: Cr-650W between Edgewood and Lapel
Last updated August 17, 2012