Cops Recover Dying Baby
After allegedly kidnapping her sick infant, Tina Marie Carlsen, Riley Roger's mother, is in police custody. Riley disappeared from his hospital bed on June 22, 2006, where he was awaiting surgery on his failing kidneys. Every minute counted in the search to find the 9-month-old baby. Fortunately, police recovered Riley and his mother before it was too late.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Riley has curly, blond hair.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Has severe kidney problems and needs surgery to survive
Scars and Tattoos:
- No known marks, scars, tattoos
- Riley will likely be with his mother, Tina Marie Carlsen, cops say. Carlsen is 5'1'', 115 lbs, with blonde hair and green eyes. She is 34-years-old.
Riley was last seen at a hospital in Seattle, where he was waiting for surgery on his kidneys.
Other Possible Locations:
Vehicle To Look For:
- Carlsen is thought to be driving a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer, with Washington plates 990 LFZ. The vehicle has a black oxidized paint job.
Last updated June 26, 2006
Jun 24, 2006
Ill Infant Found, Mother In Custody
Shortly after noon on June 24, 2006, police pulled over a vehicle in Yelm, Wash., that contained young Riley Rogers and Tina Marie Carlsen.
Authorities had been staking out a house near the intersection of State Highways 507 and 510, where the car was spotted.
Riley was immediately taken to an area hospital and then was moved back to Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Seattle.
Carlsen was arrested on kidnapping charges and booked on a $500,000 bond.