Arenac County Sheriff's deputies say that 15-year-old Felisha Whitcomb ran away from her Sterling, Mich. home.
She was found a couple of weeks later in New York.
Runaway Found In New York
New York authorities have found 15-year-old Felisha Whitcomb.
They aren't saying what led them to the endangered runaway, but they are telling AMW that she is now safe and in the custody of police.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Felisha has long brown hair with blond highlights
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Felisha has her right nostril pierced.
Scars and Tattoos:
- Scar on her right eye
- No known tattoos
Traits and Habits:
- Felisha may be in the company of an adult male.
- Felisha may be in a stolen white Grand Am.
- Cops say Felisha Whitcomb could be headed south to rendez-vous with an adult male she met on the internet.
Deputies in the Arenac County Sheriff's Office say Whitcomb ran away from her rural Sterling, Mich. home on August 9, 2007.
Other Possible Locations:
- New York
- New York
- Police in Arenac County, Michigan think Felisha ran away to be with a man she met on the internet and might head south to rendez-vous with him.
The pair together might head to New York.
Last Known Locations:
Felisha Whitcomb ran away from her home in rural Sterling, Michigan.
Last updated August 24, 2007
Aug 29, 2007
NY Police Find Missing Girl
New York authorities have found missing girl Felisha Whitcomb.
They are working with the Arenac County Sheriff's Office to return the 15-year-old to her Sterling, Michigan home.
Endangered Runaway Now Safe
Authorities are not saying how they recovered Felisha or if she was in the stolen car that Sheriff's deputies had previously linked her to.
Cops will only say that the girl who was in danger is now safe and in law enforcement custody.