This photo shows Ruth as she looked in 1986, the year she went missing from River Rouge, Michigan.
I Will Not Forget
My mother, Ruth Hoffman, was brutally raped on June 30, 1986. The same night, she disappeared from her home in River Rouge, Michigan claiming she would not let those bastards get away. Today Mom would be 64 years old. I will never stop looking for her and when I find her I will make sure someone pays for this terrible injustice.
»The Full Story
Debbie Hall is dedicated to finding her mother, Ruth Hoffman.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Gray / White
- Ruth's hair color may be dyed.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Ruth has pierced ears.
- Ruth has a dark circular shaped birthmark below her lef knee.
- Ruth has very deep dimples.
- Ruth may have top dentures.
Scars and Tattoos:
- Ruth has a hysterectomy scar.
- No known tattoos.
Traits and Habits:
- Ruth's daughter says her mother has a chemical imbalance and suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. She was taking Lithium at the time of her disappearance. She would sometimes have problems with depression.
- Ruth is a non-smoker and she rarely drank alcohol.
Other Possible Locations:
Last updated October 28, 2006