Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Renee typically wears a short, black wig.
Scars and Tattoos:
- No known scars
- No known tattoos
Traits and Habits:
- Renee talks fast.
- Family members say that Renee likes to tell jokes.
- Cops say Renee may be a drug user.
- Cops say that Renee is diagnosed bi-polar, but did not take her prescribed medication.
- Renee has family throughout the Midwest, specifically in Chicago and Kalamazoo.
Cops say Renee's daughter last saw her mom on the afternoon of September 8, 2007.
After that, there have been no sightings of the missing mother and grandmother.
Other Possible Locations:
- Renee previously lived in Chicago and still has family in the Windy City.
Last Known Locations:
Renee was last known to be living with her sister in Kalamazoo.
Vehicle To Look For:
- Eyewitnesses in Renee's daughter's neighborhood told police they last saw her getting into a Pontiac Vibe on Saturday, September 8, 2007.
Police say there was also a possible sighting of Renee in a large SUV that could be a Nissan Pathfinder.
Last updated July 14, 2008