San Diego or Riverside Counties
Dangerous Child Molester On The Run
Cops say that for years, Frederick "Rick" McLean, used his position in the Jehovah's Witnesses to hide a lengthy history of child molestation. Authorities tell AMW that when one family finally went to the police, McLean made a fast get-away with a small fortune of cash that he secretly had stashed away.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Very mechanically inclinded and handy with tools.
- Likes to be up at night - claims to have sleep disorder.
- May be clean shaven, but had moustache for most of life.
- May have lost weight.
Traits and Habits:
- Described as low-key, almost melancholy, a loner, unfriendly.
- Has "depressed" demeanor,slumping shoulders, wiry, slow moving.
- Detail oriented and a spendthrift.
- Likes to drive old pick-up trucks.
- LIkes to bowl, ice-skate, play tennis.
- Wears second hand clothing.
- When writing tends to print in ALL CAPS.
- Very religious.
- May be living in remote locations around
the Anza-Borrego State Park or Santa Ana Mountains of Riverside and San Diego Counties in Southern California.
May find work in car restoration or auto repair businesses.
Has a variety of skills involving construction labor.
He likes to live alone in remote locations.
He may be renting a storage unit.
Other Possible Locations:
- San Diego or Riverside Counties
Last Known Locations:
Very remote location.
McLean renovated and sold the place just before he fled.
Vehicle To Look For:
- McLean likes to drive older model pick-up trucks.
He also may still have, or recently sold, a 3/4-scale replica of 1955 Chevy.
The interior is simple like a racing car, with a rollcage.
It is black, but could have been painted.
He may be keeping it in a storage unit.
Last updated December 16, 2011