Suspected Iriana DeJesus Killer
Cops Vow To Find Suspected Child Killer
Philadelphia police, the FBI and John Walsh are searching for the man accused of raping and murdering 5-year-old Iriana DeJesus in July 2000. A DNA match in 2007 linked 34-year-old Alexis Flores to the crime, earning him a spot on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Flores is white Hispanic
- Phoenix cops say Flores was very agreeable when they arrested him and had a "welcoming" demeanor
- Phoenix police say Flores' kitchen was stocked with Kool-Aid, and he had pornography laying out on his floor
- Cops say Flores speaks English fairly well, but he also speaks Spanish with a distinct Honduran accent
- Police believe he may be traveling by bus or freight train
- Police say Flores looks younger than he claims to be
- He may work as a day laborer
Scars and Tattoos:
- Flores has scars on his forehead and right cheek -- and a slight mole on his left cheek.
Traits and Habits:
- Flores has used the following birthdates:
July 18, 1975
July 18, 1982
September 15, 1980
July 17, 1982
Flores was last seen in Phoenix, where he served 60 days for possession of a forgery device. After that arrest, he was deported back to Honduras, which he indicated was his native country.
Other Possible Locations:
- Flores is from Honduras. Cops say Flores was living in Phoenix in 2002 and 2004 before he was deported back to Honduras in 2004. Police say Flores told immigration officials in 2004 he had lived in Schaumburg, Ill., prior to living in Phoenix.
Last updated December 7, 2012