Pregnant Teen's Disappearance Baffles Investigators
The mystery surrounding Jan Andre Cotta, a 19-year-old New Jersey girl who went missing on June 26, 1973, has consumed the investigators assigned to her case. But cops say they are determined to solve this 35-year-old mystery -- one way or another.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Cotta has a mole on her lower right cheek.
- Jan had the measles that affected the hearing in her left ear. Prior to Jan's disappearance she used a hearing aid. She was approximately seven-years-old and used the hearing aid for about three months before she overcame deafness.
- Crippled left foot -- Included club foot. When Jan became tired her foot would turn left.
- Jan fractured her left wrist when she was 17 or 18 years-old when she fell from a horse. The fracture was described as not being severe, but it did require a cast.
- After a long day or when she was getting a cold her right eye would drop (Lazy eye).
Last updated September 10, 2008