Cops: Georgia Child Molester Flees During Trial
Authorities in Georgia are on the hunt for Marcus Tillman -- a man they say molested two young boys.
Cops say he fled in the middle of his trial, but was convicted in absentia and sentenced to 40 years in prison.
Now, they need your help in tracking this convicted child molester down.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Tillman grows facial hair extremely quickly and may be wearing a beard, mustache, or goatee
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Has freckles all over his body
Scars and Tattoos:
- Has a scar on his front, right abdomen from an appendix removal
- No known tattoos
Traits and Habits:
- Tillman's favorite beer is Hefeweisen but he also drinks other types of alcohol
- Known to spend a lot of time on sports related chat rooms and blogs
- Tillman did not show up for the fifth day of his trial in Forsyth County, Ga. He lived in an apartment in Cumming, Ga. at the time of the crime.
Other Possible Locations:
- Investigators say Tillman's last confirmed sighting was in Downtown San Francisco in October 2009. He has family in the Atlanta area, southeast Georgia and Savannah.
Last updated August 13, 2012