FBI: Porn-Distributing Pediatrician Skips Town
Phoenix FBI agents are on a manhunt for Dr. Emilio Luna, a pediatrician and accused pedophile who they say vanished Sept. 12, 2010. The FBI tells AMW that Dr. Luna cut off his ankle-monitoring bracelet and might have headed for his native Mexico. Now they need your tips to help to hunt him down.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Luna may have a mustache or goatee.
Traits and Habits:
- Agents think Luna could eventually try to secure work as a doctor.
- FBI agents think Luna could have returned to his native Zacatecas, Mexico, and might eventually try to practice medicine there.
Authorities think Luna could have a large amount of money with him, making it easier for him to travel greater distances.
Luna was allowed to attend church services on Sept. 12, 2010, at our Lady of Perpetual Help Church near 55th and Orangewood avenues in Sun City at 12:30 p.m. Luna's vehicle, which contained bolt cutters and the electronic monitoring device, was found by Glendale Police Department in an abandoned parking lot.
Other Possible Locations:
- Authorities think Luna could have returned to his native Zacatecas in Mexico, or might be in California, Illinois or Texas.
Last Known Locations:
10700 block of W. Peoria Avenue, Sun City, Ariz.
Vehicle To Look For:
- Luna's vehicle was found abandoned in a vacant parking lot in Glendale.
FBI agents believe he had help in his escape or possibly could have taken a taxicab.
Last updated November 10, 2010