FBI And Family Hope For New Information
More than four years have passed since Amanda Berry vanished on her way home from work. Even though she worked just a few blocks from her house, it was enough distance for Amanda to completely disappear. Now, agents on the case and family members are hopeful that the release of a age-progressed picture will help bring national attention back to this case.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Amanda's hair is described as sandy blond, and is very long and straight.
- Amanda often wore her hair pulled straight back into a ponytail.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Amanda is Native American, but has very pale skin.
- Amanda had mild acne at the time of her disappearance.
- Amanda's left ear is pierced once and her right ear is pierced three times.
- Amanda's left eyebrow is pierced, and she usually wears a small hoop in this piercing.
Scars and Tattoos:
- Amanda has a surgical scar on her lower abdomen.
- No known tattoos.
Traits and Habits:
- Amanda was very close with her mother and her older sister.
- Amanda loved to buy things for herself, which is why she began working at Burger King.
- Amanda enjoyed spending time at home.
- Amanda is right-handed.
- Amanda loves the rapper Eminem.
- Amanda wants to be a clothing designer when she grows up.
Amanda was last seen leaving her job at Burger King on Cleveland's west side.
Last Known Locations:
Amanda lived with her family in Cleveland.
Last updated June 27, 2007