Will Fresh Pictures Bring Fresh Leads?
Three years after a teenage girl went missing while walking home from school, the FBI and her family still refuse to give up hope. Agents hope that along with the recent release of age-progressed photographs will come new information in this baffling case.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
- Gina has long, curly, dark-brown hair.
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Gina wears glasses, but left them behind when she disappeared.
- Gina has a light brown birthmark on her right leg and a second birthmark on the right side of her chest.
- Gina's ears are pierced, and she also has a piercing in the cartilage of her right ear.
Scars and Tattoos:
- Gina has a small scar under her chin.
- No known tattoos.
Traits and Habits:
- Gina was very close with her family, and did not spend a lot of time away from home.
- Gina is right-handed.
Gina was last seen after she left Wilbur Wright Middle School on Parkhurst Drive in Cleveland, Ohio. She walked with one of her friends, but began walking by herself at the intersection of West 105th Street and Lorain Avenue. Gina disappeared somewhere along Lorain Avenue.
Other Possible Locations:
Last Known Locations:
Gina lived with her family on the West Side of Cleveland.
Cops are not ruling out a possible link between the disappearances of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry.
Last updated June 26, 2007