Alabama woman disappears from group home.
Detectives Hit A Wall
Investigators in Alabama say they are out of fresh leads in the case of a woman who has been missing since March 2005.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Traits and Habits:
- Diagnosed with having paranoid schizophrenia
- Has diabetes
- Has cardiac problems
- Supposed to take medication daily for her medical conditions
- Not insulin dependent
- Known to pray a lot
- Known to cry a lot
- Loves children
- Did not take any identification cards with her
- Has not accessed her bank account since she was reported missing
- Once lived in Florence, Alabama
- May be staying in missions or homeless shelters
- May appear disoriented or appear to be intoxicated
- Yu Chin may try to see her son who lives in Decatur, Alabama.
Yu Chin may have been picked up by a car heading toward Decatur, Alabama.
Other Possible Locations:
- Yu Chin was last seen getting into a car on Highway 24 heading east toward Decatur
Last Known Locations:
Yu Chin walked away from a group home at 106 Nortin Ave. in Russellville, Alabama.
Vehicle To Look For:
- Goodson was last seen getting into a small grey or sliver older model car like a Mazda or Nissan. The vehicle was described as having a loud muffler.
Last updated May 2, 2005