After One Year, Search Continues For Missing Deaf Man
It's been more than one year since Khoi Vu mysteriously disappeared from his family's home in Clark County, Wash.
Khoi supposedly headed to bed after he watched TV with his mom on April 7, 2007, but family members were in disbelief when they discovered that the developmentally disabled 25-year-old was missing the next morning. The FBI, local law enforcement, and Khoi's community remain on the lookout for the missing man and continue to hope for his safe return.
»The Full Story
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
Other Phys. Characteristics:
- Khoi Vu has been deaf since birth, cannot speak, and has a mental disability that leaves him with the skills of a ten-year-old.
- He communicates by using American Sign Language, although his skills are very limited.
- Vu does communicate through writing and by using general hand signals, and since he is very outgoing, he may approach anyone.
- Additionally, his right arm/hand is slightly deformed.
Traits and Habits:
- Vu enjoys playing basketball and video games. He is familiar with the Albertson's grocery store in his neighborhood and may confuse other Albertson's stores with that one.
- Although born in Vietnam, Vu is an American citizen who understands, reads, and writes English. He does not understand Vietnamese.
Other Possible Locations:
Last updated April 7, 2008